Tuesday 29 April 2008

Another Website Added to The AJB123644 Project

I have finally signed up to Wordpress. I shall be using that site as a website for the time being and you will also be able to view all of my blogs etc on there too. It will basically be the main 'hub' for everything I do within the Network.

I have now also decided to call this the AJB123644 Project. Seeing as there are a few sites up and running now I thought maybe it was time for a collective name/term to be used and so came up with that while on my Wordpress site easily viewed here. It is still under construction but it should hopefully have a few more pages added to it soon (ish)!

In other news the colour scheme on here and on my Youtube accounts will be changing shortly to make everything a little more user friendly and easy on the eyes.

AJ

No comments: