Sunday 22 February 2009

New You Tube Project

For those of you who have visited and viewed my You Tube channel AJB123644 you may have noticed that I have not updated it for a while now. I wish to change this and have a project in mind however I am going to below detail a few ideas in the hope that you readers will be able to give me some feedback on my idea.

The Pitch:

Basically the show will be posted once a week on a day as yet to be decided on You Tube. The show is to be themed round a news based programme where all the weeks news is rounded up into one place with the odd comedy added in for good measure. The show would be mainly based around gaming although would at times if something interesting came up have highlighted topics from general news items.

The show would also feature parts dedicated about upcoming games, viewpoints on these and more.

So any more thoughts you could suggest or maybe just give an opinion on the whole pitch. Would love to hear what you all have to say about the idea and I would like to get it up and running in the summer by doing a couple of one off videos with which to see how people react.

Also just a quick note that there will be no post tomorrow as I am off to a concert tomorrow night therefore will have no access to a computer from home until Tuesday.

AJ

No comments: