Sunday 21 December 2008

Phase Two - Layout and Colour Changes - Complete

You may notice a huge difference to both my blog and You Tube channel (AJB123644) in the form of a re-design. I has orginally done a very odd scheme for the You Tube channel which was not really that pleasing on the eyes so I have changed it in light of a upcoming announcement in the New Year.

Hopefully the new colour scheme of which are both on my You Tube channel will be a lot more user friendly and be more appealing to all you visitors out there!

With regards to Phase 3 which is now what I am classing as the final transfer of all You Tube videos to my main channel. This has been delayed due to unforeseen circumstances and will be merging the musicajb123644 channel over the next fortnight.

AJ
Upgrade near completion

No comments: